top of page

SG's CapitaLand Investment sets up China data centre fund


CapitaLand Investment Limited (CLI) has announced its decision to establish a China data centre development fund, CapitaLand China Data Centre Partners (CDCP), with an initial investment of USD1bn. The total equity committed to CDCP amounts to USD530m. Existing and new global institutional investor clients hold 80% effective stake in CDCP with CLI holding the remaining 20%. The move to create a data centre in China is part of CLI’s strategy to grow its portfolio of new economy assets under management and enhance long-term business resilience. CapitaLand's China Data Centre partners have committed to develop two hyperscale data centres in Greater Beijing in order to bring CapitaLand’s data centre portfolio to 26 data centres across Asia and Europe.

Kommentare


bottom of page